KatanaMs Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KatanaMs Forums

Welcome To The KatanaMs Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do u think of my new avatar?

Go down 
3 posters

is it?~!
Yes...
What do u think of my new avatar? I_vote_lcap20%What do u think of my new avatar? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
yes..(Pfft hell no)
What do u think of my new avatar? I_vote_lcap0%What do u think of my new avatar? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
WOAH THATS UGLY
What do u think of my new avatar? I_vote_lcap0%What do u think of my new avatar? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Omg thats so Hot!
What do u think of my new avatar? I_vote_lcap60%What do u think of my new avatar? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
YES!!!
What do u think of my new avatar? I_vote_lcap20%What do u think of my new avatar? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Nahh
 0% [ 0 ]
NEVER
 0% [ 0 ]
HELL YES
 0% [ 0 ]
Hell No!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
[Owner]Katana<3
Fcuk

What do u think of my new avatar? Empty
PostSubject: What do u think of my new avatar?   What do u think of my new avatar? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Is it good ;]?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iKaytehh
Hellkitten
Co-Admin
Hellkitten

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of my new avatar?   What do u think of my new avatar? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:37 pm

OMG THATS HOT *THATS MY VOTE XD*
Back to top Go down
Blue
Co-Admin
Blue

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of my new avatar?   What do u think of my new avatar? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:30 am

[Co-Owner]Hellkitten wrote:
OMG THATS HOT *THATS MY VOTE XD*

No lie but my girl even said you look hot, not "Fugly"

Blue
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ace2ace89
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of my new avatar?   What do u think of my new avatar? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do u think of my new avatar?
Page 1 of 1