KatanaMs Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KatanaMs Forums

Welcome To The KatanaMs Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTF.. Kimmie and ZApeys?![quote="[GM]Zapeys"]Can i have kimmie as my apprentice so i can whack her with my penis...WHIP and teach her how to be thewoman with the plan? PWETTY PLEES PWEEETY PEESE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?[/quote]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Owner]Katana<3
Fcuk

WTF.. Kimmie and ZApeys?![quote="[GM]Zapeys"]Can i have kimmie as my apprentice so i can whack her with  my penis...WHIP and teach her how to be thewoman with the plan?    PWETTY PLEES   PWEEETY PEESE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?[/quote] Empty
PostSubject: WTF.. Kimmie and ZApeys?![quote="[GM]Zapeys"]Can i have kimmie as my apprentice so i can whack her with my penis...WHIP and teach her how to be thewoman with the plan? PWETTY PLEES PWEEETY PEESE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?[/quote]   WTF.. Kimmie and ZApeys?![quote="[GM]Zapeys"]Can i have kimmie as my apprentice so i can whack her with  my penis...WHIP and teach her how to be thewoman with the plan?    PWETTY PLEES   PWEEETY PEESE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?[/quote] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:29 am

[GM]Zapeys wrote:
Can i have kimmie as my apprentice so i can whack her with my penis...WHIP and teach her how to be thewoman with the plan?

PWETTY PLEES

PWEEETY PEESE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?

OMG WTF? im so unwated , Zapeys .. why dont u pm Kimmie and say that.. why Pm me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iKaytehh
Blue
Co-Admin
Blue

WTF.. Kimmie and ZApeys?![quote="[GM]Zapeys"]Can i have kimmie as my apprentice so i can whack her with  my penis...WHIP and teach her how to be thewoman with the plan?    PWETTY PLEES   PWEEETY PEESE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?[/quote] Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF.. Kimmie and ZApeys?![quote="[GM]Zapeys"]Can i have kimmie as my apprentice so i can whack her with my penis...WHIP and teach her how to be thewoman with the plan? PWETTY PLEES PWEEETY PEESE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?[/quote]   WTF.. Kimmie and ZApeys?![quote="[GM]Zapeys"]Can i have kimmie as my apprentice so i can whack her with  my penis...WHIP and teach her how to be thewoman with the plan?    PWETTY PLEES   PWEEETY PEESE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?[/quote] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:36 am

LMFAO!!!! Sorry... I told him to ask you. Before doing any Immediate reactions. I'm so sorry get on MSN!

Blue SQUISHY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ace2ace89
[Owner]Katana<3
Fcuk

PostSubject: Re: WTF.. Kimmie and ZApeys?![quote="[GM]Zapeys"]Can i have kimmie as my apprentice so i can whack her with my penis...WHIP and teach her how to be thewoman with the plan? PWETTY PLEES PWEEETY PEESE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?[/quote]   WTF.. Kimmie and ZApeys?![quote="[GM]Zapeys"]Can i have kimmie as my apprentice so i can whack her with  my penis...WHIP and teach her how to be thewoman with the plan?    PWETTY PLEES   PWEEETY PEESE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?[/quote] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:57 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iKaytehh
Blue
Co-Admin
Blue

PostSubject: Re: WTF.. Kimmie and ZApeys?![quote="[GM]Zapeys"]Can i have kimmie as my apprentice so i can whack her with my penis...WHIP and teach her how to be thewoman with the plan? PWETTY PLEES PWEEETY PEESE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?[/quote]   WTF.. Kimmie and ZApeys?![quote="[GM]Zapeys"]Can i have kimmie as my apprentice so i can whack her with  my penis...WHIP and teach her how to be thewoman with the plan?    PWETTY PLEES   PWEEETY PEESE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?[/quote] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:12 am

[Owner]Katana<3 wrote:
LOL

Wow just wow.

Blue SQUISHY!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ace2ace89
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF.. Kimmie and ZApeys?![quote="[GM]Zapeys"]Can i have kimmie as my apprentice so i can whack her with my penis...WHIP and teach her how to be thewoman with the plan? PWETTY PLEES PWEEETY PEESE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?[/quote]   WTF.. Kimmie and ZApeys?![quote="[GM]Zapeys"]Can i have kimmie as my apprentice so i can whack her with  my penis...WHIP and teach her how to be thewoman with the plan?    PWETTY PLEES   PWEEETY PEESE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?[/quote] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF.. Kimmie and ZApeys?![quote="[GM]Zapeys"]Can i have kimmie as my apprentice so i can whack her with my penis...WHIP and teach her how to be thewoman with the plan? PWETTY PLEES PWEEETY PEESE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?[/quote]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KatanaMs Forums :: Questions-
Jump to: